What does RiX-70 DC mean?
DC means amazing results with all the advantages of the more advanced electronic technology: rather than using alternating current, RiX-70 DC applies a nearly constant potential to the tube. This constant potential supplies the tube with DC current, resulting in a constant stream of consistent radiation that maintains the preset kV values even with mains fluctuations.
The best of RiX-70 DC
Automatic Voltage Transformer
RiX-70 DC appropriately works in a range of 100 to 240 V. The electrical system automatically detects the power wattage, allowing a safe and proper functioning with every voltage.
0.4 mm Focal Spot
The base for an accurate diagnostic is a good image. RiX-70 DC with focal spot 0,4 mm gives you incredibly clear images with a high contrast range.
Reduction of radiation dose
The high frequency generator allows radiation stability eliminating the soft radiation that does not produce images but can be harmful for the patient.
Tube Voltage Selector
RiX-70 DC operates either 60, 65 or 70 kV allowing to reach excellent results to satisfy your needs:
Voltage 60 kV for caries detection or periodontal applications; 70 kV for endodontic applications, including visualization of canals, detection of root fractures and diagnosis of periapical lesions due to pulpal inflammation.
Small details, great results.
Two versions, wall-mounted and mobile, allows the operation in different spaces.
Two different support arm gives you the possibility of multiple applications. Choose between 60 and 80 cm arm’s length.
Automatic setting of exposure time from 0.01 to 2.0 seconds, depending on the patient and tooth characteristics
Easy-to-read main control panel, with quickly identifiable icons.
From the control panel you can easily:
- Select the exposure parameters according to the patient morphology, tooth type and image receptor.
- Adapt the radiation dose to lower or higher values.
- Modify the exposure time for digital or film.
- Select from 60, 65 or 70 kVp
Modern and clean design to offer you:
- Compact and lightweight tube head.
- Steady and strong support arm.
- Hand switch provided with 3 mt coiled cord.
- Clear and intuitive remote control (optional)
- Rectangular collimator 35 x 43 mm (optional).
- Additional keypad installed near the tube head, for manual adjustment of the exposure time and tooth type.
Compatibility with any image receptor available in the market.
RiX-70 DC intraoral X-ray unit was designed to give you the best results using the modern Trident digital images receptors: I-View, Intraoral Sensor and Reader, phosphor plate scanner.