SOLE is a Class B autoclave with a simple and elegant design. Easy to operate and highly efficient, with a modern automatic opening door system and adaptable software® exclusively designed for Trident.
SOLE: THE PERFECT COMBINATION OF DESIGN AND FUNCTIONALITY
- Depending on the characteristics of the load to be sterilised, SOLE offers 12 different sterilisation cycles to choose from, including the class B cycles and two programmable, customisable cycles compliant with the minimum regulatory standards in force in terms of the type of vacuum, exposure time and drying time.
- SOLE has 3 testing and validation cycles: vacuum test, helix test and B&D test.
- The rapid cycle sterilises appropriately packed hollow and porous materials in just 28 minutes.
- The water tank is positioned in such a way as to facilitate inspection and cleaning, thus helping to keep the water used for sterilisation in excellent conditions.
- The water filter shows how far up the tanks should be filled so as to prevent malfunctioning of the machine due to lack of water.
- SOLE calibrates the pressure and temperature probes in real time, thus guaranteeing an effective measurement of the temperature and the pressure inside the chamber. The permanent calibration of the probes makes it possible to prevent unnecessary overheating, which could damage the load, or insufficient heating, which would result in the loads not being sterilised properly.
- SOLE is equipped with a self-diagnostic system for the main components in order to guarantee proper functioning of the machine.
- The vacuum pump plays an important role in the process of generating the dry saturated steam. SOLE is equipped with an exclusive vacuum pump designed for Trident, able to carry out three fractionated vacuum processes at -0.80 Bar, which extract 98% of the air contained inside the chamber, guaranteeing the perfect atmosphere for the generation of dry saturated steam.
- The instant steam generator allows for faster cycles, thus optimising the consumption of water in relation to the load.
SOLE is a smart machine that tells you:
- When to adjust the default values of the pressure inside the device, to allow for maximum efficacy in areas at very high altitudes.
- When to replace parts liable to cause irreversible damage to the autoclave, thus helping to prolong the useful life of the machine. When these parts are worn out, a message will appear on the screen.
- The quality of the water used in the sterilisation process, by means of the conductivity meters installed in the loading tank.
- When to clean the water tanks.
- DROP: water filtration system that guarantees a continual supply of pure water. The filter installed on the water tank is equipped with an osmotic membrane and a series of cartridge filters able to keep the water clean and maintain the sedimentation specifications required for the autoclave. Find more about our DROP
- Automatic water loading system. A small suction pump is installed on the back of the autoclave to facilitate automatic water loading.
- Adhesive label printer to print the data on each sterilisation cycle, the name of the user, the date and the cycle used.
Now Sole comes with DROP, the most innovative, environmentally friendly and economical system to produce demineralized water.